I am Rochelle (Garrison) Cocomello, a graphic designer and photographer who grew up in the Canadian Prairies. I did my college years in Victoria and Vancouver, where I met my husband and adopted an abandoned dog. Now we’re living in his hometown of Montreal and are
expecting a baby on May 15, 2012 had a beautiful baby boy May 9th, 2012.
This blog is where I document the pretty things that inspire my everyday – from photography to mama-hood.
5 Random Things
- I eat peanut butter. Everyday.
- I swear. A lot. Though not around my in-laws (shhh…)
- I am addicted to paper. Books, magazines, stationery….I can always justify purchasing these things.
- I’m embarrassed by loud talkers.
- I love the sound of high-heels clicking on the sidewalk in the rain.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)