If you live in Montreal like I do, and you’re leaking sweat on this 31 degree day as I am, then you will find this photo mockingly inappropriate (mockingly is a word right?). But I love the image, so here it is.
Oh and check out the links too :)
- Last days of the Arctic. Amazing photography.
- 9 overrated tourist destinations. Las Vegas sure, but Egypt? Interesting.
- I want to make these statement button rings.
- The day I threw away 100 things. Fantastic idea.
- Cityscapes on cardboard. I’m blown away by this kind of art.
- The Listserve. If you had one chance to say something to a million people, what would you say?
- The best things in life are free (a happy list).
- 101 books to read this summer instead of ’50 Shades of Grey’.
- Farmer or pet owner? Saving Thumbelina.
- Online Etch a Sketch.